May 26, 2012

Finished Octopus Hat


I figured it was about time to post pictures of the finished octopus hat since I actually finished it about two weeks ago.  I apparent had a brain fart when decreasing the top of the hat because it ended up way pointer than I wanted it to.  Fortunately, I was able to turn this around by folding the top down and securing it with a button (one of the many new buttons I recently obtained).  The button I picked fits the hat perfectly and I am kind of glad I goofed up, because I quite like the look of it.





I am currently working on two projects.  One is a stuffed Kraken (progress shown below).  The other is another Finn the Human, which I will be slowly making during my 15 minute breaks at work.  Speaking of work, my first two weeks have been good and I have found that I still have a decent amount of time for knitting in the evenings, which is very nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment