January 29, 2012

Chrsitmas Gifts!

It's been a long time.

Mostly I just haven't been crafting. I got a full time job this summer in the Chicago area. I lived with friends of the family and just didn't really get around to making anything. Then school came around. It was my last semester....which doesn't mean that I worked really hard or anything. In fact, it was quite the opposite. It was my smallest credit load and the classes weren't all that difficult. I just didn't really feel like making things.
That is until November came around and I realized that Christmas was just a month away. It was time to make gifts!!

I made a few things, mostly for my boyfriend's (Alex's) family.

I made this Rikke hat for my Alex's brother's girfriend.


I made said brother a Wisconsin hat. He had one that was similar to it back in the day, but it got destroyed when his apartment caught fire. (He really liked it!)


I made Alex's sister a pair of mittens. I end up only finishing one for Christmas, but fortunately her birthday is on the 29th of December, so I was able to give her the second one then!




And last but not least I made said sister's husband some Star Wars ornaments for their tree:




So, that is it for now! I will probably update again soon as I have gotten back into the crafting mood!

1 comment:

  1. Mitten pattern from here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/chelsea-wristers-and-mittens

    ReplyDelete