February 23, 2011

Too many projects

That's right folks, I am currently working on 3 projects and just finished a project. I'm in the process of knitting two cowls. One is almost done, but I'm not supper happy with the way things have worked so far...not sure what to do to fix it. I was thinking about lining the inside of the cowl with some sort of fabric, but I have yet to obtain said fabric. I have not given up on it yet! I will make something of it!
The other cowl on the other hand is turning out quite well! I am very pleased and I really like the color scheme I chose (turquoise and red). I think it will turn out quite well!
And guess what!?! I started that second legging! Yay! Still only have about an inch knitted, but that is a good start!
Just finished a head band recently. It is in my "to be sold on Etsy" pile. (As is the Bob-omb from the previous post, and a hat I whipped up) Anyways, it turned out super cute!! I almost didn't put the flower on, but am now very glad that I did!

And even with this large (for me) number of projects, I have still been really tempted to start about three more. I just need to concentrate on getting things done (mostly I should be concentrating on getting homework done...but knitting is just so much more fun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment