So, I started working on this in mid January and finished it up just around Valentines day. For this project I used the Malagash Square Shawl pattern and improvised a bit.
This pattern called for yarn with weight 2, and I have learned that stores don't really like to sell yarn with weight two. I went to Joann Fabrics, which has a pretty big selection and could find only a few yarns of weight 2. :( Anyways, I ended up getting yarn of weight 3. I found a brand that seemed to be thinner than the others of the same weight and went with that.
I also really like stripes, so decided to spice this pattern up a bit with more colors. I am really pleased with how it turned out. It is very comfy and is great to throw on if you are feeling a little chilly.